Greek Yogurt Overnight Oats
I honestly eat this everyday for breakfast. You’d think it’d get old or boring, but it truly doesn’t! You know why? I constantly switch up the fruit in and that really makes a difference. This recipe is so easy to make and is jammed back with protein!
It comes in at less that 300 calories, 24 grams of protein, 15 carbs, 6 grams of fat! Oh and did I mention it only costs about $15 – $20 for an entire week! Yes, 7 days worth of HEALTHY breakfast!
Ingredients: (in order)
- 1/2 cup of sugar free vanilla almond milk
- 1 packet of stevia
- 3/4 cup of nonfat 0% greek yogurt
- Teaspoon of chia seeds
- 1/4 cup of gluten free oats (Trader Joe’s)
- 1/4 cup of frozen blueberries
- Tablespoon of maple syrup
- In a bowl add in the almond milk and stevia
- Then, add in the greek yogurt and chia seeds and stir around until everything is smooth
- Next, add in the gluten free oats and stir
- Then, add in the berries and maple syrup and stir again until smooth
- If it’s too thick you’ll want to add in more almond milk. It should be a little more on the “liquid” side because it’ll thicken over night in the fridge
- You will then want to cover up the bowl with foil and place in the fridge overnight
- In the morning, add in the fruit that you’ll like. I usually add in more fresh blueberries, fresh raspberries or fresh strawberries
- Sometimes I like to add in a apple cut up instead or grapefruit. It’s honestly up to you 🙂
Make this and let me know what you think. Also, please let me know if you have any questions!
Enjoy staying full all morning long!