The best gluten free cake, ever!
- 1 and 1/2 cups gluten free flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup non fat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 peaches, sliced into wedges
- 6 oz blueberries
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F with rack in middle. Grease the side and the bottom of the 9×3-inch springform pan with butter or cooking spray.
- Mix all of the ingredients together in large bowl. Spray the springform pan with olive oil.
- Transfer the cake batter to the springform pan. Top with sliced peaches, and scatter blueberries evenly on top in the spaces between the peach slices. Sprinkle the fruit with 1 teaspoon granulated sugar.
- Bake until cake turns golden, and the tester comes out clean in the center, about 30 – 40 min, depending on your oven! Midway through baking, I like to put some extra peach slices and extra blueberries on top of the cake for prettiness, and return cake to baking.
- Let stand for 20 minutes once it’s done baking. Then take spring form pan off of cake and serve!
If you’d like it a little more sweet, add a pinch of powdered sugar and/or fresh maple syrup drizzled on top of each slice!