If you can’t tell already I LOVE sweets! Sugar, sugar & more sugar but sadly that’s not healthy.
I’m someone who loves peanut butter & jelly but hate how much sugar’s in those jars. So, I came up with this simple & delicious recipe below! It’s all natural, no added sugar & only 3 ingredients!
- 1 carton of organic strawberries or 1 bag of frozen strawberries
- 1 – 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1/4 cup of water
- Add all of the ingredients to a medium size sauce pan and heat to high
- Cover until items start to simmer
- Bring the heat to medium low
- Take a masher and mash all of ingredients together so it becomes more like a jam (make to the consistency in which you most prefer)
- Let cool and store in the fridge for 1-2 weeks
How easy is that? Feel free to add honey or stevia for a little extra sweetness and swap out your fruits.