These muffins are SO easy to make in advance and are perfect for either on-the-go mornings or as a pre-workout snack!
You guessed it . . they’re so much healthier than those regular muffins and these are full of protein! You can for sure make these ahead of time, as this recipe makes about 20 small muffins and they’re only 31 calories a piece! It look me about 10 minutes to prep, 20 to cook and costs about $5!
You can then microwave for about 30 seconds and enjoy later as well!
– 2 large zucchini, coarsely grated
– 6 large eggs, lightly beaten
– ¼ cup water
– ½ cup low-fat mozzarella cheese, grated
– Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line muffin pan with muffin tray liners and spray with cooking spray
- In a medium bowl, whisk beaten eggs and water until combined
- Add zucchini, cheese, salt and pepper and whisk thoroughly
- Pour zucchini and egg mixture until they fill the muffin cups
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes or until cooked through and lightly golden