Croc Pot recipes for breakfast? You got that right! Set up this delicious almond and blueberry oatmeal recipe before you go to bed, and you’ll have a delicious hot breakfast ready right when you wake up!
This meal is perfect to take on the go as well or eat when you get to work!
- 1 cup Steel-Cut Oats (certified gluten-free)
- 4 cups unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 cup of frozen blueberries
- 1/4 of Almonds
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of Stevia (for sweetness)
- Add all ingredients to your slow cooker. Stir. Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours.
- Give it a good stir. Top with your favorite toppings.
- Store leftovers in fridge for up to 1 week.
- To reheat add a splash of almond milk and heat up in microwave.