So, breakfast is by far my favorite meal of the day. I could eat breakfast food for every meal too, seriously I could!
This recipes is quick, healthy and super cheap to create! I always have egg, gluten free toast in my home and agave. The only items I had to buy were the bananas and peppers.
I made enough for 3 people and it costs me less than $7!! How amazing is that?!
- 1 carton of eggs (I use 1 whole egg and 5 egg whites per person)
- 1 – 2 cups of frozen peppers (Trader Joe’s)
- 1 tbs of himalayan salt
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Gluten free toast
- 2 bananas
- 2 tbs of agave
- 1 tbs of natural peanut butter
- Heat up a non-stick pan to medium and spray with nonstick cooking spray
- Once the pan’s hot, crack all of the eggs directly in to the pan and stir around ***the trick to great tasting eggs to cook slow and steady and a med to low heat***
- Next, add in the salt and peppers
- Keep stirring until the eggs look done (cover until ready to eat)
- While the eggs are cooking, place the toast in the toaster (I like it on level 4, so it’s perfectly browned)
- Next, apply the peanut butter to the warm toast so it melts
- Then top with the sliced bananas and drizzle with agave
That’s it! Enjoy! 🙂