I top with a bit of butter and maple syrup! I love these because they keep me full all morning and are really simple to make. Also, they’re vegan + gluten free!
I use MRM because their veggie based protein tastes AMAZING and is perfectly sweet. It’s non GMO, vegan and gluten free! Truly, it’s the only protein powder I have ever liked . . and I’ve tried a lot!
The perfect quick breakfast that’s sure to keep you full all morning long!
- 1 scoop of vanilla MRM Veggie Protein <— click to view
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1tbs of vanilla
- 1/4 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- In a large bowl, whisk together protein powder, baking soda, almond milk, vanilla and cinnamon
- Once you’ve mixed all of the above ingredients, add in the almond milk and keep stirring. If it looks like you need more, add in a bit more almond milk until it appears like a batter consistency
- Lightly coat a large nonstick skillet cooking spray and heat over medium.
- Drop batter by 1/2 to make two pankcakes. Sprinkle tops with a few blueberries and more cinnamon ***if it’s not a nonstick pan this won’t work because the powder will stick****
- Cook until bubbles appear on top, about 2 minutes. Flip cakes and cook until golden brown on underside, 2 minutes.
- Sometimes they may need to be finished off in the microwave for about a minute or so, so they’re cooked all the way through