Yes, you read that right . . just two ingredients is all you’ll need for this amazing recipe. It’s lactose & gluten free, which of course it is!
It serves 4-6 people at less than $7 TOTAL!
- 5 large ripe bananas
- 2 tablespoons of creamy almond butter (Trader Joe’s)
- Cut the bananas and line on baking sheet in 1in slices, like pictured
- Freeze for about 1-2 hours
- Throw the bananas in a blender or food processor and blend till creamy
- Add in the almond butter
- Lastly, if it appears too thick, add in a bit of almond milk
You can also make this recipe your own and add in fruit, cocoa powder, cinnamon – whatever you’d like honestly!
That’s it! Enjoy 🙂