I make this probably once a week! I promise you, it’s so simple to create and tastes delicious! If you’re like me and can’t eat ice cream, well this recipe’s for you!
This simple to make ‘nice cream‘ is only a whopping $10 to create and serves 5 people. Did I mention it’s cheap + easy to make!
Go ahead, try it – you won’t be disappointed! 🍦
- 1 and 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 bananas (softer the better)
- 5 pitted dates
- 1 cup frozen berries of choice
- 1/4 cup of light brown sugar (for topping, don’t add to blender)
- 1/4 cup of agave or maple syrup
- You can also add vanilla and cinnamon if you’d like, it’s all up to you and want you like 🙂
- In a blender, pour in the cashews, almond milk and dates. Blend until smooth. (If you need more almond milk, go ahead and add that now to make it more smooth)
- Next, add in the bananas and blend again until smooth
- Lastly, add in the remaining ingredients
- In a spring form pan, pour in the the entire blended nice cream
- Add fresh berries of choice to top for looks
- Lastly, swirl in light brown sugar for taste and looks
- Place in freeze for 2 hours
- When ready to serve, sit out for about 1 hours and take spring form pan off and serve
How easy is that? I’m telling you it’s delicious & addicting! I like to buy all the ingrients at Trader Joe’s too!
Always here for questions. Enjoy!