As you all know, I’m mostly gluten free when it comes to eating and cooking. This recipe tastes just like rice, but without all of the carbs. It’s sure to bring all your tastebuds to life too!
It serves 2-3 people at less than $7 – TOTAL!
- 1 bag of frozen cauliflower
- 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon of garlic paste (ground garlic in grocery list)
- 1 handful chopped cilantro
- Place the entire frozen bag of cauliflower into the pan and cover on high for 15 min. until browned
- Next, add the garlic and salt. Cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes, stirring constantly. When cauliflower is slightly toasted, and garlic cooked, remove from heat
- Toss with cilantro and juice from the whole lime
- Lastly, mash all together with masher until smooth. Then fluff with fork
How easy is that? You can also double the recipe if you’re looking to make more or some to save throughout the week!