It’s summer, which means I add fruit to just about everything! I love this salad because it’s easy to make and super healthy!
It’s a great option to make for a large group of people or for yourself throughout the week. This meal serves 4 to 5 people at less than $18 total!
- Mixed greens lettuce (or any kind you like)
- Grilled chicken breasts in barbecue sauce (of your choice)
- 3 soft peaches (depending on how many servings)
- 1/4 cup of crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup of shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon of onion powder
- 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of agave
- In a large bowl, add all of the salad ingredients – EXCEPT PEACHES
- Next, heat a small pan to med-high
- Slice the peaches and place them on the non-stick pan
- Cook for about 5 – 10 minutes, chop them and add them to the salad
- Next, grill the chicken on the stove with your choice of BBQ sauce
- With you hands, mix all of the ingredients together
- Next, make the dressing in a small bowl and pour over the salad
- I like to add the chicken on top at the end once I’m serving it
That’s it, how simple is that? It’s so amazing and really delicious! If you’re making this for yourself, feel free to use your own dressing too. You can also make the above recipe and use what’s needed – save the rest.
As always, let me know if you have any questions 🙂