I’m very much a sweets person and struggle to not eat them every single night. I try to live a really healthy lifestyle, so when I am craving sweets during the week I make something that’s both – healthy + yummy!
This dessert is super simple to make and you likely already have these ingredients in your kitchen.
- 2 cups of 0% fat-free greek yogurt
- 2 stevia packets
- 10 or so almonds
- 1 cup of fresh or frozen berries
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper or foil
- In a bowl, mix together the yogurt, stevia and agave
- Cover the pan with about an inch layer of the greek yogurt mixture
- Then, pour all of the berries and almonds on top of the yogurt mixture. Spread them around so they are everywhere
- Lastly, sprinkle more agave on stop and some light brown sugar
- Place in freeze for 2 -b3 hours
When you’re ready to eat this, take it out of the freezer for about 20 minutes. Then just cut it up and serve! 🙂