Most nights when I get home from the gym I crave sweets. I know that I shouldn’t be eating them, so I’ve come up with health alternatives so I can constantly eat them! 😉
These cookies are so simple to make, take less than 10 minutes and are so delicious!
- 1 cup of all natural Skippy peanut butter (I find that this brand works best)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup of light brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Line a non-stick cookie sheet with foil and non-stick cooking spray
- In a large bowl mix all of the ingredients together. As you start to stir everything around it will gradually thicken up
- Make about 7 – 8 round balls with a spoon. Then, round them into balls with your hands
- Place the cookies on the baking sheet and gently flatten with a fork (image example below)
- Once the oven is fully heated, bake the cookies for exactly 9 minutes (no longer)
- Lastly, let cool for 10 minutes or so and they’re ready to eat
How easy is that? I hope you enjoy!
P.S. – for a little extra touch I sprinkle some maple syrup on tops right before I eat them, which gives them that extra something sweet! 😉